– University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill’s School of Law presentation on virtual law offices, next Thursday, February 10th at noon.
– Unbundling Legal Services: Ethics and Best Practices, ALI-ABA Teleconference, February 24, noon-1:30pm EST.
– AVVO webinar on unbundling legal services which will also discuss the use of technology to unbundle and deliver legal services. Thursday March 10th at 10:00 am PT.
– ABA/LPM Meet the Author Series Podcast, 1pm
– ABA TECHSHOW, Chicago
– April 11, 10:30-11:30am, “Expanding Your Practice with an Online Office”, co-presented with Catherine Sanders Reach
-April 12, 8:00- 9:00am, Meet the Author, “Virtual Law Practice: How to Deliver Legal Services Online”
10:00 – 11:00am, “Popular Cloud Services for Lawyers”, co-presented with Tom Mighell
7:00pm, Hosting Taste of Techshow Dinner with an “elawyering theme”